Sometimes with the hustle and butler of every day life we forget to appreciate the people we love most. Here are some silly but fun ideas to celebrate the special person you’re with.
Celebrate the one-year anniversary of the first time you got Chinese take-out together… by ordering Chinese take-out together.
● You've never had Chinese take-out together? Congratulations. You're celebrating your inaugural Chinese food date. Or try Thai, Indian, or any other cheap and easy take-out dinner. It’s fun, it’s silly, and it’s a sweetly intimate date.
Your 100th Tuesday together.
● It's been 100 Tuesdays. One hundred sounds like an important number, so that's got to be enough for dinner and a movie, right?
● You're all out of clean underwear so you might as well make a party out of it. Do each other's laundry, order a pizza, and lie around in those weird, ill-fitting sweatpants you put on only when nothing else is clean.
"I kind of need to pick up some groceries so let's get dinner on the way."
● You need milk. You need a date. It's a two-birds-one-stone car trip. It's economical.
The end of your period.
● It ended yesterday. That's reason enough for celebration for both of you.
More Romantic Ways to Celebrate ➜ http://www.vingle.net/posts/528374