Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Survivor: The Australian Outback
● The survivors were starving, sunburnt, fire-burnt, flooded, and completely exhausted, but Elisabeth Hasselbeck managed to look radiant through it all on one of the roughest season the show has ever seen.
Connie Britton, Friday Night Lights
● Beautiful and healthy-looking with Texas sun-kissed skin and that luxurious hair, Connie is one gorgeous woman.
Eliza Taylor, The 100
● One thing I will never understand is how everyone seems to look so good in a post-apocalyptic world! Does Clarke keep a lifetime supply of moisturizer and sunscreen in that backpack? Do these teenagers not get acne? And where do we get one of those jackets?
Elizabeth Mitchell, Revolution
● Both Revolution and Lost saw Elizabeth at her barest, and she still remained gorgeous. Her hair, her skin, everything is absolutely beautiful.
Katee Sackhoff, Battlestar Galactica
● Does this mean space, like apocalypses and mysterious time-traveling islands, makes for some great skin? Sign us up for the next moon mission (but not for any human/cylon wars, please).
Taylor Schilling, Orange is the New Black
● Did Pip really get sent into solitary for weeks before being taken back to Chicago? Because it sure looks like she's actually on her way back from a trip to a prison-themed spa.
Lauren Cohan, The Walking Dead
● If it's possible for your skin to look this good covered in dirt while you’re running from zombies for days on end, then I say bring on the apocalypse! No no I’m kidding please no zombies!
Liv Tyler, The Leftovers
● Regardless what you think of her decisions regarding friends, clothes, and various harmful life choices, you can never question her beautiful clear skin.
Evangeline Lilly, Lost
● Some I doubt I’d be looking this healthy or radiant after a week on a tropical island, let alone several months!
Caitriona Balfe, Outlander
● This leading lady's flawless skin has me wanting to buy a plane tickets to Scotland just so I can bask in whatever complexion magic is running rampant in the highlands.