Ttwigo
3 years ago1,000+ Views
SHINee's Taemin accidentally burns his stage costume
Taemin’s incident of accidentally burning his stage costume has been revealed on Mnet’s variety show “MCountdown Begins”. It appears that the idol who always dances energetically on stage did not realize his jacket was on fire. This all started when he threw the jacket, which then it went on fire due to the sparks from fireworks near the stage. Although, it did not injure anyone, it was a fairly surprising incident for him . Read more: http://www.ttwigo.com/idols/shinee/post/shinees-taemin-accidentally-burns-his-stage-costume/ Follow us on Twitter for the latest update of your K-Pop idol! http://www.twitter.com/ttwigos
1 comment
Dontcha hate when that happens?
3 years ago·Reply
6
1
2