Try eating this and creep your friends out. LOL.
10 oz bag black candy melts
Black sugar sprinkles
Small, white pearl sprinkles
Black licorice laces, cut into 4" pieces
Black food safe marker
8 6" Lollipop sticks
1 Block of styrofoam
1. Melt candy melts according to package directions. Dip the end of a lollipop stick into the melted chocolate, and push it into the center of a marshmallow, not quite all the way through. Repeat with all the sticks and marshmallows, and let dry for 5 minutes.
2. Pour black sugar sprinkles on a plate or shallow bowl.
3. Reheat candy melts (if needed) and dip 1 marshmallow pop, submerging the entire marshmallow. Shake off excess chocolate by holding the pop over the bowl, and tapping the stick against the rim.
4. Place 8 pearl sprinkles on the "face" of the spider, and gently press them in, just enough to secure them
5. Roll the marshmallow around in the black sprinkles, covering the sides and top. Set the marshmallow pop in the sprinkles (on its top) and drape licorice laces across the bottom (which is now facing up). Put 2 laces on each side of the stick.
6. Using your finger, rub a little extra melted candy melts on the legs, where they attach to the marshmallow. Sprinkle the entire bottom of the pop with black sugar sprinkles.
7. Hold pop upside down for a couple of minutes to let the legs set, then stick in the styrofoam to finish drying.
8. When dry, use food safe marker to draw black dots on all of the eyes.