The five snacks you should pick up if you're ever in a Korean market.
1. Pepero - This chocolate cover cookie stick is favorite for couples. There's even a holiday (Pepero Day) fabricated to encourage friends to exchange pepero to show affection.
2. Choco Pie - Shaped of a cookie sandwich consisting of two small round layers of cake with marshmallow filling with chocolate covering. Apparently, Korean soliers are obssesed with it. Also, you often see this as a birthday cake alternative.
3. Corn Snacks - This cone-shaped corn snack is addicting. I saw this in a show once and the girl makes it so fun eating it from her fingers.
4. Shrimp Chips - This was the snack I grew up with in childhood. Koreans also love feeding them to pigeons.
5. Onion Rings - Who doesn't love onion rings? You eat them and you can play with them. :)