Take a break from your normal meaty taquitos and try this apple pie in a taquito form.
1 can (20 oz or 540 ml) apple pie filling
12 medium soft tortillas
¼ cup butter, melted
½ cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
2. In a shallow plate mix together the sugar and cinnamon.
3. Empty the can of pie filling onto a cutting board and chop the apples into smaller pieces with a knife.
4. Lay a tortilla flat and top with a couple tablespoons of the apple pie filling. Tightly roll up the tortilla. Brush the taquito with butter the roll it through the sugar/cinnamon mixture. Place the taquito in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas and apple pie filling. You should have enough filling for the 12 tortillas.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until the taquitos start to get golden on top.