I have this awesome professor who is one of the few female professors at my university in the Computer Engineering department. I went in to talk to her the other day and she was wearing the coolest ring ever! It had a circuit board with her initials. She said her friend gave it to her for her birthday. I was so in love with the idea of geeky jewelry so I went to the only place I could think of this existing: Etsy.
1. Circuit board earrings http://goo.gl/QwHMB1
2. Motherboard earrings http://goo.gl/n4hEOT
3. Floppy disk earrings http://goo.gl/cBnWsC
4. Transistor earrings http://goo.gl/30mI5s
5. Hello World earrings http://goo.gl/2FCsNh
I'm actually thinking of making my own transistor earrings because I have some left over from my circuits class~~~ Now that I think about it...I should use my old electronics that I don't use anymore to make some cool stuff.