I saw this on Huffington post and I had to share it! I actually tried this out with one of the pumpkins we put out on our porch and it really is a great workout! Just don't cheat by using one of those baby pumpkins!
Check out each gif to see exactly how to do the move! Once pumpkin season ends you can continue this workout using dumbbells or a weight ball of your choice!
1. The Pumpkin Lunge With Twist
(Legs and Abs)
2. The Standing Pumpkin Chop
(Abs, Butt, Legs)
3. The Single-Leg Pumpkin Deadlift
(Legs, Butt, Back)
4. The Sumo Squat With Overhead Pumpkin Press
(Legs, Butt, Arms)
5. The Offset Pumpkin Pushup
6. The Kettlepumpkin Swing
(Legs, Butt, Abs, Back)
7. The V-Sit Pumpkin Twist