2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1 (15-ounce) package reduced-fat firm tofu, drained and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup light coconut milk
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 cup precut matchstick-cut carrots
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 (15 1/4-ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice, drained
1 medium red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
How to make:
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add tofu, and sprinkle with salt. Cook 8 minutes or until golden brown, stirring frequently. Remove from pan; keep warm.
3. Add coconut milk and curry powder to pan, and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
4. Add carrots, crushed red pepper, pineapple, and bell pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Stir in tofu. Sprinkle with basil.