You heard it and it's possible. This is the best of both world dinner recipe for cheese lovers! And it's so easy to make!
1 box of shells and cheese (cheese sauce is in the package)
3 slices American Cheese
¼ cup milk
1 premade pizza crust
¼ cup olive oil
½ cup shredded cheese
1. Start by making the macaroni and cheese according to the package. (Or make homemade mac n' cheese, if preferred)
2. Add 3 slices of American cheese and ¼ cup of milk to make a little more cheese sauce. Stir over low heat until melted.
3. Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
4. Top with macaroni and cheese.
5. Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 7-10 minutes.