This is perhaps the most simple and delicious roasted potatoes I've tried so far. It will definitely do well on a potluck gathering.
1kg Sebago potatoes, peeled
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons rosemary leaves
Sea salt flakes
1. Preheat oven to 200˚C (400˚F).
2. Cut the potatoes into quarters, approximately 5cm pieces. Place into the large pot of cold water and bring to the boil. Once boiling reduce to a simmer and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender.
3. Drain well until potatoes are dry and return the potatoes to the pot, give them a good shake in the pan to roughen up the edges. This helps to get a beautiful crispy outside.
4. Place the oil into a heavy baking dish and heat in to oven for 5 minutes. Add the potatoes and carefully move around the pan to coat in the oil. Sprinkle over the rosemary leaves.
Place into the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Turn the potatoes over and continue to roast for a further 30 minutes until golden brown and beautifully crisp.
5. Remove from oven and while hot sprinkle with salt. Serve immediately.