Planning on visiting Seoul? Want to see all of the sites that you've only been able to see through a TV or computer screen? Here are a few places that you can see on your Seoul adventure (plus many others in the attached link!)
1. Personal Taste Drama: Hanok House
- One of the major sets in this drama is inside a Hanok (Korean Traditional House). The interior is actually filmed inside a studio but the exterior is filmed at the Buckhon Hanok Village near Anguk Station!
2. Heartstrings: Hanok House
- Another drama where the main characters live in the hanok village in Seoul! Basically you just come out of exit 3 of Anguk station, walk along the path for about 7 to 10 mins and look to your right, and there you’ll be!
3. My Love From Another Star: Petite France
- This is a drama I could watch over and over and over again. This scene in particular probably took years off of my life because of the heart attack that ensued. It takes about 2 to 3 hours to get to this place from Seoul via public transport, but is worth the trip for fans!
For detailed info on how to get to all of your favorite drama spots, check out this site: http://goo.gl/rxL1Er