V Points, Vingle’s community points, represent the contribution that a Vingler has made to a Community.
As every Vingle community is different, V points will vary to reflect a Vingler's contribution to a particular community. For example, if a Vingler is a member of the Funny, Fashion for Men, and Bike communities, they might have 10,000 V Points in Funny, 5,000 V points in Fashion for Men, and 1,000 Points in the Vingle Bike community.
Since there are various ways to contribute to a Vingle community, Vinglers will be able to earn V Points in in a variety of ways:
1. Publishing a card that is LIKEd or clipped.
2. Gaining followers to their collections.
3. LIKEing or clipping good content published by other Vinglers
Since a Vingler will gain V points through their effort in building a strong community, V points will affect how a Vingler’s content is exposed within their Community.
To make it easy to find a Vingler’s V points, they will be visible in:
1. Under the Members tab on each Community page.
2. Under the Communities tab on a Vingler’s profile page.