While you're busy decorating your home don't neglect your nails. This is the time to play with festive colors and design!
- base coat
- your favorite red polish
- white polish
- top coat
- nail art brush
1. Start by applying a base coat on your nails.
2. Apply your base color. Paint some nails plain red and the accent nails white.
3. Once your base color is dry, use your nail art brush to paint a thin red line that crosses your nail diagonally on the white nails. Paint an additional thicker line next to the first line.
4. Repeat the two lines (one thinner, one thicker) toward the tip of your nail.
5. Once dry, finish your design with top coat.