A few years back I thought it was too bushy and I even consider plucking it, but my mother always held me back. During college, I grew to appreciate my natural thick brows. Every girl on campus wanted brows like Camilla Belle. If you have naturally thick brows here are a few tips I've learned.
1. Keep 'Em In Place - Neat brows awakens your whole complexion, so keep them tidy with brow gel.
2. Pluck Away - Take those pesky stray hair out for a more define brow.
3. Cut It Out - Keep them the shape of your brows by trimming the hairs that stick out. Brush your brows upward to this.
4. Fill in the Gaps - Enhance your brows by making it fuller and fill in those sparse spots.
5. Brush it Out - Just like your hair, your brows needs some combing too.