When reading in December, I'm not only usually trying to catch up on all the reading I missed during 2014, but also reading some of my favorite Christmas classics!
These might not be "classics" in the traditional sense of the word, but rather, they are books that I need to read in December, or they just don't feel right! A few of these could carry over into January, but, for the most part, it's a holiday affair :)
1. How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Seuss
2. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
3. The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore
4. The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
5. The Little Match Girl by Hans Christian Andersen
6. The Snow Queen by Hans Christian Andersen
7. Letters from Father Christmas by J.R.R. Tolkien
8. Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris
9. Winter Solstice by Rosamunde Pilcher
10. The Cricket Of The Hearth by Charles Dickens
11. The Latke Who Couldn't Stop Screaming: A Christmas Story by Lemony Snicket
What do you read during the holiday season?