For this "one-pot" meal, you will need to have:
- cookpot (700ml or larger)
- drink mug
- pot cozy
- camp stove
- 1 box (5.7 oz) Couscous
- 1/2 Foil Pouch Chicken
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (0.5 oz)
- 1 pack hot cocoa
- 2 1/4c water
1. Bring water to boil in cookpot.
2. Pour 1 cup (8 oz) of boiling water into mug containing cocoa. Stir.
3. Add couscous and seasoning packet to remaining water (1 1/4c) in cookpot. Stir.
4. Cover cookpot with lid and transfer to pot cozy. Let sit for 5 minutes.
5. Add olive oil and chicken to couscous. Fluff with spoon and enjoy!
For more winter meals, check this out: