Another great meal is made up of sausage with mac 'n cheese! Once again, you'll need a cookpot and stove to make this meal. Calories: 1295.
- 1 box Kraft Mac n’ Cheese (7.25 oz)
- 3 oz Summer Sausage
- 1 String Cheese Stick (1 oz)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (0.5 oz)
1. Chop sausage and string cheese into cubes. Set aside.
2. Bring water to boil in cookpot.
4. Return water in cookpot (1 3/4 c) to flame. Add macaroni and boil additional 2-3 minutes.
5. Cover cookpot with lid and transfer to pot cozy. Let sit 10 minutes.
6. Drain excess water from macaroni (if any).
7. Add olive oil, cheese packet, sausage and string cheese cubes. Stir and enjoy!
For more winter dinner recipes, check this out: (link).