Wonderful weekend plan: Bundle up in a blanket and (re)watch "Grinch Who Stole the Christmas" while eating these Grinch cookies.
1 box french vanilla cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
green food coloring, 1 drop
Confectioners (powdered) sugar for dusting
Sprinkles or candies, large heart-shaped
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In the bowl of your mixer cream together cake mix, food coloring, oil, and eggs.
3. Chill the dough for 10-15 minutes.
4. Drop by Tablespoon into confectioners sugar and roll into balls.
5. Place on baking sheet and press 1 large heart candy/sprinkle.
6. Bake for 8 minutes until just set.
7. Let cool 2 minutes on pan before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.