chocolate chips for melting
heavy duty plastic spoons
1. Melt chocolate according to the package directions.
2. Then prop spoons up so they are level. I use a beveled round plate and it works perfectly.
3. Drizzle a teaspoon of melted chocolate in the spoon. Then gently shake the spoon back and forth until the chocolate smooth's out.
4. Then use festive sprinkles to decorate, I also used crushed peppermint. Refrigerate spoons until chocolate has hardened.
5. Stir in a cup of coffee, a mug of hot chocolate, or warm glass of milk.