Try this sophisticated eye makeup for your upcoming party. This eye makeup focus on brightening the eye. Pair it with a solid dark tone dress to balance and complement the shimmer.
1. Begin by using a light champagne colored shimmery eye shadow focused on the inner half of the eyelid.
2. Next, sweep a shimmery gold color across the outer half of the lid.
3. Create depth by using a darker eye shadow in the crease on the upper eyelid. We chose a neutral brown tone but you could use a pop of color to match your holiday dress!
4. Using a slightly lighter brown hue, blend the dark shadow to soften the line within the crease.
5. Bring the same color down and around the outer corner of the lower lash line.
6. Finely line the upper lash line with black eye liner.
7. Complete the holiday look with a couple coats of black mascara!