This hairstyle looks best for long hair due to the curls. However, medium length hair ladies shouldn't be discouraged to try! A little help with extensions will do.
1. Part hair on it’s natural side.
2. Grab a small piece and divide into 3 sections.
3.French braid for 2-3 inches. This will secure the “waterfall” and make sure it doesn’t fall in your face.
4. After you’ve French braided for a few inches, drop the top section of your braid. It’s ok. Let it fall.
5. Pick up a new section of hair from directly behind where you’ve dropped the top piece. This new piece acts as a new section of your French braid
6. Keep moving around the head. Remember, every time you grab a section of hair from the top of your head to add to the braid, let is drop and replace it with a new section.
7 +8. When you reach the other side of your head, secure the end of the braid with Bobbi pins.