Perfect recipe for a cookie exchange! It will look cute if you store them in a mason jar.
Mini candy bars
Pretzels (rectangle or mini)
Vanilla Candy Coating
1. Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper. Top with as many rectangular pretzels as you have mini candy bars. I put down 30 pretzels.
2. Unwrap the mini candy bars and place them on the pretzels.
3. Warm in the oven at 300 degrees for about 3 minutes.
4. Top with more pretzels and press down gently.
5. Allow the chocolate to harden.
6. Dip one side of the candy bar pretzel sandwich into melted vanilla candy coating.
7. Return to the covered baking sheet and add red sprinkles.