- Small bowl
- Matte mod lodge
- Papier mâché or ceramic ornament
- Wrapping paper
- Metallic wax finish
1. Begin by cutting strips of wrapping paper, about 3" by 1"; the smaller the strips the easier they'll adhere to the surface of your ornament.
2. When your wrapping paper is prepped, brush mod podge into both sides of each strip and smooth them unto the ornament with your fingers. Press firmly to remove any air bubbles under the paper and ensure the edges lay flat.
3. Continue this process until the entire ornament is covered, and then let it dry for 12-24 hours.
4. When your ornament is completely dry, use your finger or a paintbrush to add dabs of metallic finish.
5. Finally, tie the ornament atop a gift!