I made these two platters of Christmas appetizers for my son's preschool today, and they were a big hit! He was able to help make them and proudly share them with his friends. On the other hand, my mom said she's going to duplicate them for the fancy adult Christmas gathering she'll be attending. They're great for all ages!
The grape Santas are made with:
- Green seedless grapes
- Banana slices
- Strawberries with the stem side sliced off flat. I chose smaller ones with pointed ends.
- Mini marshmallows
- Toothpicks to hold it all together
The veggie Christmas tree is made with:
- Sliced yellow bell pepper for the star on top
- Broccoli cut into small florets for the tree greenery
- Cherry or grape tomatoes for garlands or lights
- Pretzel sticks for the trunk
- Cauliflower cut into small florets for the snow
- I didn't add dip this time, but you can add a small bowl of ranch or your favorite.