Marsala, the Pantone Color of the Year for 2015, is a deep, red color with a brown tone. It has been greeted with mix response from designers and color enthusiast. The color is generally associated with fall and the 70s. With the earthy and warm tone you may think it's hard to coordinate. Here are a few ways to rock the color in every season.
- An outerwear such as wool over a white turtle neck.
- A winter scarf in burgundy to add warmth.
- 3/4 length sweater dress in nude pumps.
- Black top and burgundy jeans.
- Shift dress with jean jacket.
- Long sleeve crop top with high waist pencil skirt.
- Linen or silk short with a pair of booties.