1. "Stay With Me" (Darkchild Version) - Sam Smith
Songwriters: James Napier, William Phillips, Sam Smith
- Am I allowed to give Sam Smith all of the awards? Every single one?
2. "Shake It Off" - Taylor Swift
Songwriters: Max Martin, Shellback, Taylor Swift
- It's damn catchy but I can't say that this was a amazing song in itself. I think that a few of her other songs on 1989 (Blank Space! Blank Space!!!) are miles higher than this track.
3. "Chandelier" - Sia
Songwriters: Sia Furler, Jesse Shatkin
- I've said it before and I'll say it again, this video was what really made the song stand out. Major props to Sia for the great track but without the video I don't think this would have been as big as it was.
4. "Take Me To Church" - Hozier
Songwriter: Andrew Hozier-Byrne
- I actually only heard this song a few days ago (I know, I know, 'what rock have you been living under?!') but it really didn't stand out to me. It sounded like it could have been a Mumford and Sons fan or something trying their hand at starting a band.
5. "All About That Bass" - Meghan Trainor
Songwriters: Kevin Kadish, Meghan Trainor
- Just please God NO.