The prettiest crown can be crafted from your own hair!
Here's how you do it:
1. Starting just behind one ear, separate a section of hair that you will braid. Leave a 1” section of hair around your hairline. Clip the rest of the hair to keep it out of the way.
2. Begin a Dutch braid (or reverse French braid) starting at the base of the ear. When you first begin the braid, tilt your head to one side to get a better angle.
3. Braid all the way across to the other ear. Use a few bobby pins to pin the braid behind your ear.
4. Unclip the front section of hair. Find your natural part and smooth down each side. Pull remaining hair over to the side where you ended the braid and tie it off in a ponytail.
5. For a sleek finish, tackle flyaways with a small amount of styling cream. For a slightly undone feel, add some texturizing powder and muss up the braid with your fingers.