No time to curl your hair in the morning? Learn how to get slept-in beach waves! No heat involved. Scroll through image for a visual tutorial.
Skip the curl serum if you hair holds curl well.
1. This is best done on damp hair. Start by crossing-sectioning hair into four parts, with one bun in each quadrant of the head.
2. Use crisscross pins to secure the hair. The small the bun, the tighter the wave.
3. Bun and repeat in all quadrants.
4. Mist the hair with a little bit of holding spray.
5. Undo the buns in the morning and you'll get effortless beach waves.