I'm stuck inside for a few months (well, not really, but I've never quite got the knack of enjoying the outdoors in the winter~~!) so I've been living out my adventurous side through my TV. Don't shoot me!
Anywho, if you have Netflix, check out these documentaries! I included their trailers as well. Thanks to Gearjunkie for the hot tip :)
1. McConkey (2013)
2. Into the Mind (2013)
3. Hawaiian: The Legend of Eddie Aikau (2013)
4. Beyond the Edge (2013)
5. 180 Degrees South (2010)
6. Rising From Ashes (2012)
7. Mile…Mile & A Half (2013)
8. 30 for 30: Slaying the Badger (2014)
9. The Endless Summer (1967)
10. Where The Trail Ends… (2012)
Enjoy these this winter!