Perform two circuits of these three times a week!
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, hands on hips.
- Step diagonally forward with the right leg (in front of the left) and lower into a lunge
- Return to starting position, do 15 times
- Start with feet wider than hip width apart with toes turned out, hands behind the head and thighs parallel to the ground
- While maintaining the squat, step with the right foot forward
- Return to start then do so with the left foot
- Do 4 reps
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, knees slightly bent
- Lift right leg bringing thigh parallel to the ground
- Land with feet wider than starting position and lower into a squat
- Raise right leg, bring knee to chest, and kick out to the side
- Return to start, do 15 reps