For this look I decided to share two videos:
1. A tutorial by Ariana Grande! It's two years old and she's adorable! She reminds me of myself doing makeup, "I use my hands and I always do it wrong!"
2. A more serious make up tutorial but Tori Sterling. She shows you how to get that cat-eye look as well as her matte foundation look.
Basically, what you need to focus on is:
- A strong cat eye
- Mascara on top lashes and the outer corner of bottom lashes
- Strong eye brows
- A smoky eye (think in browns and tans)
- A light blush that will highlight your cheekbones