1. Want to retain fragrance longer? Apply unscented lotion before you start spraying. Oiler skin help lock in the scent!
2. The perfect time to spray your fragrance is right after taking a shower. It help lock in the scent and will also prevent the fragrance from staining delicate clothes.
3. Never store your fragrances in your bathroom or other damp, warm place. Heat and light will lessen the quality. Keep them in a cool, dry spot!
4. A lot of ladies love to spray perfume on their hair. While this will make your hair smell great it will dry it out. Instead, spray the fragrance on your brush before running it through your hair.
5. Rub vaseline on your pulse point before spraying the perfume. The ointment will hold the fragrance longer.
6. Did you know rubbing your wrist together after spraying your fragrance actually makes it disappear faster? Stop doing that!
7. Want your clothes and towels to smell amazing? Line your dresser drawers with tissue paper and spray them with your favorite fragrance. This is my personal favorite! Even better than fabric softener.