Keep your hair together during windy days with this low rolled updo. This hairstyle is simple enough for causal days and elegant enough for special occasions.
Here's how you achieve the look:
1. Start with a loose, low ponytail.
2. Part hair above the hair-tie.
3. Pull pony up and through into a topsy.
4. Repeat previous step into another topsy.
5. Use your index finger and wrap another topsy to create the roll.
6. Continue to roll until you run out of ponytail.
7. Fasten under the roll with bobby pins until it feels secure.