You've seen the black smokey eye tutorial (http://www.vingle.net/posts/666669) that gives your eye a dramatic effect. So, here's a golden smokey eye for you can wear from the office to dinner date.
All you need is a neutral brown palette, golden shimmer and a good brush for a subtle yet glam effect.
1. Begin by applying brown pencil eyeliner to the upper lash line, and white pencil eyeliner to the lower waterline.
2. Sweep a matte, dark brown eyeshadow lightly across the lower third of the lid.
3. Next, apply a matte medium brown eyeshadow across the crease.
4. Choose a small angled brush and apply dark brown shadow to the lower lash line.
5. Add a hint of champagne shimmery eyeshadow to the inner corner of the eye to create a pop.
6. Apply a golden shimmer shadow from the inner corner, and blend towards the middle of the upper lid.
Finishing Touch: Complete the look by applying mascara and touching up the white pencil eyeliner if needed.
NYX Brown Perfection Eyeliner Pencil, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Pencil in Feathered White, Great Lash Mascara and the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette (Cashmere Bunny, Sexpresso, Silk Teddy, and Honey Pot).