If you are planning to wear a headpiece for your wedding, this relaxed updo is the perfect combo of pretty and romantic.
Materials & Tools:
1. Curl hair with hot rollers.
2. Tease crown of hair to get volume.
3. Gather all hair above ear, and use a rubber band to secure. 4. Gently split the top half of hair, then pull the pony tail, from the bottom up, through the hole you just made. Pin end up and under in a small bun.
5. Section the remaining loose hair into five sections.
6. Roll and pin each section of hair underneath your pinned hair bun, but leave one section in the middle loose.
7. Now you can put a hairband near forehead of hair.
8. Tie to the bottom back of hair.
9. Pin up the rest of the hair to the hairband to keep from slipping.
10. Finish with spray for extra hold.
Photographer: Jennifer Fujikawa | Hair Stylist: Cammy Lau | Headpiece: Marisol Aparicio