If you're still wearing the same workout uniform from last year it's time to revamp your closet. With the New Year's workout plan, it's only natural to have a workout wardrobe makeover. If you need a little extra motivation to get to the gym, check out these looks from San Francisco's street. They'll get you moving in no time.
1. Everything about this outfit is amazing - black sports bra, flannel shirt, vest, fitted pants, cheetah print flats, and a good looking duffle bag.
2. Ditch the basics and brighten up your wardrobe with a vibrant track jacket and mesh pants.
3. Geometric pattern for the win! Go crazy with prints.
4. Up for a color-challenging? Try color-blocking for gym.
5. How to look classy in a sports bra? Throw on a mesh top and layer on a vest.
6. Time-efficient workout attire you can wear outside of the gym.
Photo: Anna-Alexa Basile