Bring out your feminine and romantic side with this nature-darling inspired look. It's suitable for a Valentine's day outing or a boho-chic wedding. Feel free to use any type of flowers for this hair style.
1. Curl hair with a 1-inch curling iron & brush out to achieve soft waves.
2. Divide the hair into 3 sections, 2 front and one back.
3. Grab one front section of the hair and pull out a few pieces around the face.
4. Loosely twist the section away from your face, adding in pieces as you twist.
5. Secure the twist with a bobby pin and repeat steps 2-4 on the other side.
6. Take the remaining hair and messily pin it under.
7. Add the flowers along the twists and secure with pins.
8. Finish with hairspray.
Photo: Ainsley Rose