Foundation - Prep face with light-weight moisturizer. Apply a light layer of primer all over the face including eyelids. Then move on to apply a full coverage cream foundation (with flat foundation brush).
Conceal - Use a concealer that is two shades lighter than your foundation to conceal and brighten the under eye area.
Apply using the triangle technique then gently pat and blend.
Blush - Use a bright colored cream blush and swirl it on the apples of the cheek (blending upward toward the temple).
Finish - For extended wear, set the face using a large powder brush with a lightweight finishing powder.
Use a light, rose-gold, shimmer cream shadow and apply it directly to the eyelid from lash line to crease. Then follow with mascara.
Choose a rosey, matte lipcolor for a soft but playfully feminine finish.
- Moisturizer: Clinique Moisture Surge
- Cream Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid
- Primer: MAC Prep + Prime Natural Radiance
- Concealer: Hard Candy Glamoflauge
- Cream Eyeshadow: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow Stick in Golden Pink
- Mascara: PUR Big Blink in black
- Matte Lip Stain: Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm in Elusive
- Lip Liner: Palladio Herbal Lip Liner in Raspberry
- Cream Blush: Revlon Photo Ready Cream Blush in Flushed
Photographer: nbarrett photography | Floral Design: The Southern Table | Makeup: Beauty and the Blush