Leaves and trees and beautiful color changes are not a common sight in Manhattan, and while I think Manhattan Christmas is more festive and beautiful than Christmas anywhere else, Fall on Long Island is like none other.
So I'm glad I got to go home to witness a proper fall... I have yet to get tired of it! I was taking a walk and decided to whip the camera out when I saw this amazing red bush.
These are my travel clothes:
1. Brown boots that will last the weekend because they go with practically every outfit. Everyone should own a pair of tall brown leather boots.
2. Black tights that I wear too much, but hey... I love them!
3. High waisted green shorts... I swear this color green goes with everything.
4. A Piccadily Circus t-shirt that I purchased when in London.
5. A big, fat, obnoxious scarf.
6. My black throw over that going with everything.
And of course my daily arm candy and glasses. Hair was tied back quite unattractively because... I was lazy.
But there you have it! Travel clothes and beautiful leaves.