1. Do face makeup normally, whatever you enjoy doing to accentuate your natural beauty. I chose to also fill in my eyebrows and add a light copper color on my lid to bring out the blue in my eyes.
2. Tight line your eyes and apply a thin line of eye liner along your lash line.
3. Draw a line diagonally upwards at an angle that suits your eye shape.
4. Fill in the rest of the wing by connecting this wing to the existing line to make a smooth, flawless line.
5. Finish off with mascara to complete the look.