To make this useful little guy, you have two options.
- Get an empty chapstick tube.
- Cut off a piece of your normal deodorant.
- Give it a quick melt in the microwave.
- Pour into the chapstick tube.
#2: Make your own deodorant from scratch:
- 1/4 cup aloe vera gel
- 1/4 cup mineral water
- 1/4 cup Witch Hazel Extract
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
- a few drops of essential oils (antibacterial in nature)
(lavender, tee tree oil, etc)
This one will be more liquid-y than a typical deodorant, so you'll want to put it in a small, light roll on bottle for the best use!