I was experimenting with a hairstyle and came up with this easy updo. (works best with super long hair)
1. Separate the upper section "mowhawk" and tease from front to back.
2. Twist remaining hair until there is small ponytail at bottom.
3. Take remaining hair and pull into ponytail with small rubber band but then pull through second time but only enough so the hair doesn't completely fall out and creates a loop.
4. Pull the loop towards top of head and Bobby pin up.
5. Stick bobbypins everywhere in the loop until secure.
6. Spray with hairspray.