2 years ago
JaydenWashabaug
in English · 3,365 Views
likes 17clips 2comments 4
got it back together:)
looks shitty right now but not completely finished yet, since my press doesn't work I decided to use some of the veneer and try and make this work. So yea i used about 12 sheets of 1/16th inch veneer n wood glue, pressed it for an hour, and it looks to be holding good! not gonna be nearly as sketched out now haha but yea just gotta sand it down and drill some new holes for the hardware:P
JaydenWashabaug clipped in 2 collections
4 comments
starting to look a lot better now!! :-)
2 years ago·Reply
20
Also use like one of those nose guards. It may seem fixed but remember it's still weaker that it was.
2 years ago·Reply
20
yes I know, not finished yet but I'll post the finish product @RichardSchafer @GaryCampbell thanks :)
2 years ago·Reply
10
looks good, man :)
2 years ago·Reply
20