A favorite for evening dates, simply because it makes the eye stand out without the full smokey eye effect. The trick is blending in a pink shimmer and dark shade near corners of the eyes to give a faded romantic look. A must try for every girl as it compliments every eye shape.
1. Apply primer and pat on a pearl or ivory color shadow.
2. Use a pink shimmer over the entire lid.
3. Use a blush-like pink and apply it on the crease of your eyes. Remember to blend well with an angle brush.
4. Using a dusty brown/pink on the edge of the eyes. Begin with the lighter shade and then build up the corners of the eye with a darker shade.
5. Define the eyes with an eyeliner. Then apply mascara.
6. Finish off those gorgeous eyes with a bit of liner applied to your inner rim, on the lower part of your eye. If you want to add more depth to your eyes use a metallic purple on top of the lower liner.