When you find something that you love, it's hard not to keep going back to the same thing. It's like that one white button-down blouse that you have 20 of hanging in the closet, or that fifth pair of nude Jimmy Choos. So, this 1920's-era engagement ring, decked out in a diamond frenzy, is yet another must-have, whether you have one or a hundred. I don't even have a boyfriend! And no, Winston doesn't count, though I do love to hate him and at the same time, hate to love him.
This Floral Art Deco style engagement ring comes from New York jeweler, MDC Diamonds and is priced at $3,280 (without the center diamond).
* Five diamonds 1/5 carat each around the center diamond of your choice
* 13 small diamonds set in the shank
* Designed for 0.9 to 1.25 carat center diamond (or custom-made for center diamond from 3/4 carat and up)
* Stock Number: ES1185
* Metal:14 Karat White Gold
* Can be set with:Prong Metal
* Setting type:Pave
* Number of Diamonds:5+13 side
* Diamonds: Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds
* Minimum Carat Total Weight: 1.02+0.48 Average
* Color: White (H)Average
* Clarity: Eye Clean (SI)
Here's a tip my dear, when the only thing left to your highball is the clinking of ice, then you know it's time to distract the man you're with by flashing your ring finger to signal another Campari & Soda. (Grabs the attention of the bartender, the cute one with black hair....)