1) Bucket hats were killing it
2) Ponchos that didn't provide any aid were all the rage
3) Chains made every outfit complete
4) Wear a scarf if you didn’t need it to provide you with warmth. At all.
5) Long sleeved tops were a MUST. As long as the sleeves didn't actually cover you.
6) Blue eyeshadow. Couldn't leave your home without it!
7) Belts needed a lot of holes. A LOT.
8) Body glitter, denim, and choker necklaces ran rampant
9) Jeans needed to engulf your legs
10) Couldn't work out without your velour track suits
So which one are you "sad" to see gone?