Newsflash! You're Getting Married!
If you're comfortable enough to change your under garments, then you should be just as willing to update your makeup. Whether you're the bride, matron of honor, or simply a guest attending the wedding, this updated classic by makeup artist, Ely Marino's has just enough drama to keep you safe.
1. Begin by applying "Strange" onto the brow bone! 2. Then taking "Limit" apply in the outer corner of the eye sweeping it into the crease, blending well till there are no harsh edges
3. Using "Nooner" apply in the crease
4. Apply "Blackheart" in the outer corner of the eye and sweeping what's left on the brush in the crease to add depth to the look
5. Pat Color Pop Cosmetics', "Get Lucky" to the lid and the inner corner of the eyes
6. Line the water line and smudge out using "Blackheart" underneath the lower lash line
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills using Dark brown brow powder with espresso brow gel over top
Lashes: House of Lashes "Starlet"
All cosmetics are Motives, unless otherwise stated.