You looked hot then, and you sure as hell are gonna look hot on your wedding day, right? Well, don't get too comfortable. You need to get that makeup done right. So get a pro or take some advice from expert makeup artist, Ely Marino:
1. Begin by applying "Birch" underneath the brow!
2. Then taking "Native" blend slightly above the crease
3. Using "Aubergine" apply it in the crease blending the color until there is a smooth transition between "Native & Aubergine"
4. With a flat brush Pat "Plum Frost" on the lid
5. Then using "Allure" paint pot, pat on the center of the lid to add dimension and a bit of sparkle
6. Apply your liner using gel liner
7. Line the water line using and smudge out using "Aubergine" and "Raven"
8. Highlight the inner corner of the eyes with "Allure" paint pot
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Dark brown with espresso brow gel over top
Lashes: Flutter Lashes, Inc. "Natalie"
All makeup is Motives unless otherwise noted.