I love the title of this card. It basically means, this is a makeup tutorial that has nothing to do with Liza Minelli or the black shellac you'd expect to see on blurry faces at a discotheque.
Effortless and romantic, this look for brides was created by makeup artist, Ely Marino:
1. Begin by applying "Birch" shadow (mavens palette) onto the brow bone
2. Taking "Sweet Plum" pat on both the inner and outer corners of the eyes
3. Using a fluffy blending brush and a bit more "Sweet Plum" connect both ends in the crease and blend
4. Taking "Runway" shadow soften the edges a but more
5. Using "Pink Diamond" apply to the center of the lid, with a bit of "Allure" paint pot over top
6. Using "Allure" paint pot apply to the inner corner of the eye followed by "Sweet Plum" in the outer corner
Brows: Anstasia Beverly Hills, Dark brown powder duo with espresso brow gel gel
Lashes: Flutter Lashes, Inc., "Kamilla"
All makeup Motives unless otherwise stated.